Prices effective January 1, 2018. This Price List supersedes all prior lists and catalogs. We reserve the right to change any price at any time without prior notice. All prices are F.O.B. factory and do not include freight, installation, duties or sales and use tax. Prices are per unit unless otherwise noted. All pricing is subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Eagle Chair. Possession of this price list does not constitute an offer to sell. All sales are subject to Conditions of Sale.
Dimensions and Sizes
Orders cannot be processed until they contain all information required for production. Once all information is received and the order is approved, only then it will be scheduled into production. Accepted orders are-subject to the terms and conditions set-forth herein and on our Order Acknowledgement, notwithstanding any variance in terms and conditions set forth on buyer’s order form.
Railroading: As this term is often applied erroneoudly to both the upholstery direction a fabric is applied and to the fabric pattern orientation itself, please clearly specify which way your pattern needs to be applied.
C.O.L. (leather) ORDERS
Tables: Minimum order is 5 pieces. For orders less than 5 pieces add 10% set up charge and the one sheet laminate charge.
Different types of items may be combined to exceed minimum limits. For example 4 barstools, can be combined with 7 chairs and one table. In this example 1 sheet laminate charge will still apply; 10% surcharge would not .
Payments and Credit Cards
shall prevail. Terms and conditions not particularly mentioned herein are excluded from the customer’s contract and are specifically disclaimed by Eagle Chair. Credit may be established upon receipt of five trade references and one bank reference, subject of approval by our Credit Department.
As the condition of sale the buyer shall promptly pay the amount thereof upon demand.
Costs and Attorney Fees; Choice of Law; Consent to Jurisdiction
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties and any obligations, expressed or implied, and Eagle Chair neither assumes nor authorizes any person to accept liability whatsoever on our behalf. Negligence and/or failure to follow maintenance instructions, misuse, freight damage or accidents will make this warranty null and void. Neither does this warranty apply to damage from normal wear and tear such as dents, nicks, scratches, and improper maintenance
CANE & RUSH SEATS: Warranty does not cover cane or rush seats, nor do we recommend use of cane or rush seats for commercial use. All of Eagle Chair products, unless specifically labeled, are for indoor use only; any damage caused by exposure to elements will void this warranty immediately as will any exposure to any harsh, acidic or caustic agents or elements. Only items specifically described and labeled as designed for outdoor use, such as OUTDOOR aluminum chairs, barstools and tables are covered under this warranty for 1 year.
Our obligation under the warranty is limited to credit for, or replacement of the defective item. In no event shall liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the product. Eagle Chair will not assume labor charges for unauthorized field repairs, any handling costs or rental of replacement furniture. To make a claim under this warranty, contact Eagle Chair for a written Return Authorization Number and further instructions. This warranty may be voided if proper maintenance procedures are not followed.
Failure to state these requirements will be considered equivalent to a signed waiver.
Custom and To-Match Finishes
Wood: Particular care should be taken in inspecting the seat rails and bottoms, and front side rails for loose joints and fasteners. A loose joint will transfer all forces on other joints, which will also loosen, with the resultant possibility of the chair/barstool collapsing.
Inspections should become more frequent when chairs are over 3 years old, or whenever signs of frame weakness arise. Examinations must include, but not be limited to, structural joints, corner blocks, screws, fasteners, welds and any areas of stress. Missing leg glides or loose casters must be replaced. Chairs exhibiting any of the above should be removed from service and repaired to original standard, or discarded.
ANY CHAIR OR BARSTOOL WITH A LOOSE JOINT OR A FASTENER MUST BE TAKEN OUT OF SERVICE IMMEDIATELY.
Steel:Chrome can be cleaned with good automotive chrome cleaner. For touch up of small areas, rust-inhibiting chrome paint can be used. For powder/epoxy finishes use a mild solution of soap and water. Use automotive touch-up paint for small damaged areas after the preparing the area by sanding.
Metal frame members bent at different angles from original are an indication of over stressing and could render frame unstable or prone to sudden failure.
Chairs with bent frames should be removed from service; do not attempt to straighten. Rebending frames may further weaken metal and increase potential for failure.
Upholstery: Always work from edges to the center to avoid a halo effect.
Vinyl can be cleaned with good automotive vinyl cleaner. Prompt action is necessary, as some types of stains, such as ink, can become permanent if allowed to set.
Suede type vinyl should be not be rubbed but dabbed with mild solution of soap and water.
Fabric – because of differences in materials used in our fabrics, it is necessary to determine the type of yarn used to manufacture the particular fabric and then use the recommended cleaning agent for that type of fabric. Use of the wrong agent may result in damage to the fabric.
21/7TMor Krypton®: to remove excess soiling, immediately blot area with dry cloth. To remove remaining stain, spray a light mist of soap solution and rub gently in circular motion with a clean cloth or a toothbrush. Pat dry with cloth.
Do not use petroleum or alcohol based cleaners.
Routine Care For Laminate: To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or sponge and a mild soap or detergent. Difficult stains such as coffee or tea can be removed using a mild household cleaner/detergent and a soft bristle brush, repeating as necessary. If a stain persists, use a paste of baking soda and water and apply with a soft bristled brush. Light scrubbing for 10 to 20 strokes should remove most stains. Although baking soda is a low abrasive, excessive scrubbing or exerting too much force could damage the decorative surface, especially if it has a gloss finish. Stubborn stains that resist any of the above cleaning methods may require the use of undiluted household bleach or nail polish remover. Apply the bleach or nail polish remover to the stain and let stand no longer than two minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry. This step may be repeated if the stain appears to be going away and the color of the laminate has not been affected.
WARNING: Prolonged exposure of the laminate surface to bleach will cause discoloration. Special Tips:always rinse laminate surfaces after cleaning! Failure to rinse after cleaning is the single greatest cause of damage to a laminate surface. If even a small amount of cleaning solution remains on the surface, moisture from cups or dishes can reactivate it and result in permanently etched scars. Always rinse thoroughly with clean water and a clean cloth. Sharp knives can damage the surface of laminate. To keep the surface beautiful, use a non-oily furniture spray. Furniture polish can also help hide fine scratches in the surface.
Table Bases: Particular care should be taken in inspecting for missing glides and loose table bases. A loose base can be tightened by flipping the base upside down upon a soft surface, protecting the table top, making sure that all parts are aligned and fitted properly, the center nut holding the tie rod can now be secured. Always pick up table bases before moving them. Sliding table bases will cause damage to the table glides. Use at least two people to lift a table. Some sizes may require more.
CASTERS: Casters are not recommended on hardsurfaced floors. Chairs may move too freely and lead to injury. Chairs with four casters are not recommended for elderly care or for persons with impaired ability to seat themselves.
BOOTHS: With few exceptions all of our booth designs can be made to special sizes, angles, with various trims, treatments, cutouts, seats, shapes, custom sewing, etc.
All circles and banquettes are standard with unfinished outside backs – if some are to be finished – please specify and add cost of outside back panels.
On any special orders, always send plan with “Written In” dimensions.
Eagle Chair will also custom manufacture to your specifications.
Please allow sufficient time to finalize the design and fabrication of special units.
Don’t do that.
Invariably, some of them will fall down, either because of somebody passing by, or the vacuum cord hooking up and pulling on them. We do make our chairs to handle some heavy use and abuse, but there is a limit to the latter. Pile driving is not one of our design criteria, but that is exactly what happens when the chair or a barstool is knocked off a table or off a bar height, time after time. Something will break.
So, please, don’t do that.
Sometimes a table needs to be moved, which often becomes a job for a server or a busboy. He grabs a table (if he can, lifts it up in the air) and drops it where it is needed.
Don’t do that.
For one, you can pull the back muscles. You can also break the table base or lose some leveling glides. Your table bases have two major parts made of cast iron. There are several advantages for using cast iron for table bases: for one, it is very strong; two, it will not bend; three, it adds weight and balance to the the table top.
However, it is also quite brittle. So when you have to move a table, use at least two people, lift it up, move to the desired location, then lower it gently. Do not drop it down. Lower it gently.
Shipments & Damage
Freight Shipment Classification
Assembled Wood Chairs Class 250
Aluminum Chairs Cl. 300
Steel Chairs Cl. 250
Counter Seats Cl. 250
Booths & Soft Seating Cl. 200
Assembled Table Bases Cl. 92.5
Tables Cl. 70
Freight quotes, due to rapid changes by freight carriers, are primarily informational, valid for 30 days and are definitely subject to change prior to shipment.
Intellectual Property Disclaimer
Intellectual Property Assignment
Nothing in Eagle Chair literature, pricelist or website shall be deemed to grant any license or right in, or to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of Eagle Chair.
EAGLE CHAIR, Inc. TEL: 713.690.1161
4816 Campbell Rd FAX: 713.690.7661
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77215 http://www.eaglechair.com
TELEX: RCA262665 EAGPRUR
Conditions of Sale
1. TERMS OF SALE AND CREDIT. All orders are subject to acceptance by Eagle Chair, Inc. All goods will be sold F.O.B. Houston plant unless otherwise provided on the invoice. All prices are exclusive of sales taxes, shipping, and handling; all such taxes and charges will be paid by Buyer. Eagle Chair may immediately terminate Buyer’s ability, if any, to purchase goods on credit at any time in Eagle Chair’s sole discretion.
2. TERMS OF PAYMENT. Payment for all goods sold on open account will be due and payable pursuant to the terms and conditions stated on each invoice. Any sums not paid within the invoice terms are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower. Buyer will be ineligible for any discount if Buyer has an overdue balance.
Failure to promptly pay any invoice according to its terms will constitute a default by Buyer under all invoices issued by Eagle Chair. Such a default will entitle Eagle Chair to withhold and reclaim goods described in all invoices and purchase orders.
3. PRICES. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders received by Eagle Chair are accepted by Order/Acknowledgement. Orders will be invoiced at the prices shown in Order Acknowledgment. The amount reflected in any Eagle Chair invoice will be deemed accepted and conclusively binding upon Buyer as an account stated unless Buyer notifies Eagle Chair in writing or by fax within 24 hours days after the date of the Order/Acknowledgement.
4. SECURITY AGREEMENT. To secure payment and performance of all of Eagle Chair’s current and future obligations to Eagle Chair, Buyer grants to Eagle Chair a security interest in all inventory and equipment that Buyer has purchased or will at any time in the future purchase from Supplier, and in all accounts, other forms of receivables, documents, instruments, returns, and general intangibles that are related in any way to the inventory and equipment. A copy of this agreement may be filed as a financing statement, in which case Buyer is the debtor and Eagle Chair, Inc. is the secured party.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. We warranty to the original purchaser any product manufactured by us for one year from date of purchase under normal use. Some metal frames, as shown in the price list, are warranted for seven years. No warranty is issued on upholstery materials; they are covered by warranties, if any, by the upholstery mills. No warranties whatsoever are made on C.O.M. This warranty shall be null and void if our product has been repaired or altered by anyone other than the manufacturer. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties and any obligations, expressed or implied, and Eagle Chair neither assumes nor authorizes any person to accept liability whatsoever on our behalf. Negligence and/or failure to follow maintenance instructions will make this warranty null and void. Warranty does not cover cane seats, nor do we recommend use of cane seats for commercial use.
All of Eagle Chair products unless specifically labeled are for indoor use only; any damage caused by exposure to elements will void this warranty immediately as will any exposure to any harsh, acidic or caustic agents or elements. Only items specifically described and labeled as designed for outdoor use, such as OUTDOOR aluminum chairs, barstools and tables are covered under this warranty for 1 year.
Our obligation under the warranty is limited to credit for, or replacement of the defective item. In no event shall liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the product. Eagle Chair will not assume labor charges for unauthorized field repairs.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact Eagle Chair for a written Return Authorization Number and further instructions.
This warranty may be voided if proper maintenance procedures are not followed.
6. FORCE MAJEURE. If a delivery date is specified, that date will be extended to the extent that delivery is delayed by reason of fire, flood, war, riot, strike, natural disaster, or any other event.
7. SHIPMENTS AND DAMAGE CLAIMS. Shipping will be “best way” unless carrier preference is indicated and only as long as the carrier indicated serves Company point of shipment. Eagle Chair does not assume any responsibility for any differences in freight charges. We are not responsible for any damage in transit, or any delay in transit. Any variances as to quantities or specifications of goods received must be communicated to Eagle Chair within three days of receipt of merchandise. Any shortage, or sign of damage, MUST be noted on the freight bill before accepting delivery. If damage is discovered after delivery, purchaser MUST notify carrier at once to request inspection and claim instructions within five days of receipt of shipment. Refusal to accept goods from carrier does not relieve purchaser of responsibility of filing claims with carrier or of payment for the merchandise. Title and risk of loss of the products shall pass to the customer upon Eagle Chair delivery to the carrier. All goods are property of purchaser upon our transfer of merchandise to carrier.
8.STORAGE. When merchandise is ready as per Purchase Order and the buyer is not ready to accept the shipment, we reserve the right to transfer goods to storage. Costs of transfer and storage will be charged to the buyer and we will deem such date of transfer as date of shipping and invoice on the same date. Should the factory elect to store the goods in one of our own warehouses, the above procedures and charges will apply.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. Any portion of this agreement that is found to be unenforceable will not invalidate the remainder of this agreement Any delay in enforcing or any failure to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver of any other or subsequent breach of this agreement unless the waiver is in writing and is signed by an officer of Eagle Chair, Inc. Caption headings are for convenience of reference only and will not affect the interpretation of this agreement. Buyer has had the opportunity to consult with an attorney with respect to this agreement and has either reviewed this agreement with its attorney or waived the right. Therefore, ambiguous terms will be construed without regard to authorship.
The terms “including” and “includes” are not limiting in any way.
8. COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES; CHOICE OF LAW; CONSENT TO JURISDICTION. Buyer will pay all costs, collectionagency commissions, expenses, and reasonable attorney fees (including at trial and on appeal) Eagle Chair may incur in any manner of collection of any sums past due. In case of any suit, arbitration, or other proceeding or if buyer becomes the subject of any bankruptcy proceeding (including with respect to any motion for relief from the automatic stay, objection to a plan or reorganization, or confirmation or other similar proceeding), Eagle Chair will be entitled to its costs and attorney fees, whether incurred in the proceeding or in any post-judgment proceeding. Texas law, without resort to its choice of law provisions, will govern. The Buyer consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in any state or federal court located in Harris County, Texas.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; MODIFICATIONS. This agreement, together with Supplier’s invoices, contains the entire under-standing between the parties. Buyer acknowledges that there are no other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations other than those contained in this agreement and Eagle Chair’s invoices. No supplement, modification, or amendment of this agreement will be binding unless it is executed in writing by an officer of EagleChair, Inc.